No doubt I feel happy that I finally "see the light" after the bad experience previously, I feel rather confused.
It's a good thing that I got a job offer, something which I always wanted to try out on - Advertising and Promotions, Marketing Communications, the location is quite ideal too - Raffles and a big firm which I would like to pursue a career in. But it's a bad thing when the position was offered on a contractual basis for 2 months and then with the potential of conversion to a permanent position.
Maybe like what PM said - "There's always a tradeoff.".
Many things went through my mind when the manager offers me a position. I hope this time round, everything will be good. Shall see what the HR says tomorrow. If nothing goes wrong, I will start work on Monday. Very express right? Haha. I hope that the sun will still shine bright after this and good news will await for me tomorrow. =)